- Chill down a coupette or glass mug with ice.
- Infuse your gin with an Earl Grey or Lady Grey teabag. Allow 1 tea bag per 200ml gin to sit in a jar or jug for around 20 minutes (until your gin is a rich tea colour).
- Add 50ml of the infused Poltergeist gin, lemon juice, lavender syrup and bitters to a shaking tin.
- Add the egg white and 1 cube of ice, then shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds to whisk up the egg white.
- Fill up the shaker with ice and shake again for around 10 seconds.
- Discard ice and melted water from the glass then double strain the contents of the shaker into it.
- Garnish with dehydrated orange and a sprig of rosemary rested on the side of the glass.